Califica este podcast en función del valor de este audio como
patrimonio inmaterial
[Total: 0 Media: 0]
Podcast: Reproducir en una nueva ventana | Descargar (Duración: 6:43 — 6.1MB) | Incrustar
The church was built between 1797 and 1802, with additional works carried out in 1832 and 1833. It has a main chapel, two sacristies, a transept, and a single nave with three bays. The building is topped by a slender bell gable composed of two tiers. The main altarpiece, dedicated to Saint Pelagius, was funded by the local parish priest, Don Julián Martín y Riego, along with other devoted townspeople, and was crafted by Cecilio de Santa María in 1844.




